We are now accepting reservations for tasting experiences at the Adobe from July 2020 through Spring 2021. Please click here to request a reservation. We remain flexible in these ever-changing times with potential changes to travel plans and other situations that may arise.
Here’s what you can expect during an upcoming visit to the Adobe:
- Our Adobe staff and guests are required to wear face coverings in common areas. Guests may remove their masks while in their private tasting space. We have single-use masks for guests, available upon request.
- We have instituted touchless entry to the Adobe. Upon arrival, please call 707-996-3328 x 105 and your host will greet your group.
- As always, we have secluded spaces throughout our property to ensure that your experience is solely yours. Each area is limited to one group per seating and will have a dedicated host to guide the experience. Tables, chairs & glassware are sanitized prior to guest arrival.
- Groups are limited to six or fewer people and scheduled to ensure limited interaction between groups.
- All surfaces, bathrooms, and communal spaces are sanitized after each use.
- Hand sanitizer is always readily available, as well as restrooms with hot water, soap, and single-use paper towels. We encourage frequent hand washing for staff and guests.
- All wine flights are pre-poured shortly before your appointment time and protected with glass coverings.
- Adobe management conducts daily wellness screenings with all hosts. Additionally, guests are asked to stay home if they are feeling unwell.
- Guests are asked to agree to our Tasting Room Visitor Policy upon requesting a reservation and will be advised of our protocol upon arrival.
- Adobe staff will maintain a 6ft distance from our guests and each other. Guests in the same group do not need to maintain that distance, but we do ask that everyone be mindful of other guests at the Adobe.